The Unofficial Legion of Super-Heroes On-Line Drinking Game
Drink every time:
(And of course, for those not of legal drinking age, please substitute milk, Coke, fruit juice,
or your non-alcoholic beverage of choice.)
- ...The Floating V4 Flamewar starts up.
- ...The Floating Legion Racial Diversity Flamewar starts up.
- ...The Floating Sexism/Objectification Flamewar starts up.
- ...The Floating Pronunciation Flamewar starts up.
- ...Someone's Anti-Defamation League is mentioned.
- Twice, if a new Anti-Defamation League is started.
- Three times, if a new Defamation League is started.
- ...Someone says a Legionnaire should be gay.
- Twice if it's Jan, Ayla, or Vi.
- Three times if it's Lyle or Condo.
- Chug if it's Gates.
- ...The LSH team says there's no plans for a particular character in one of Troy's reports.
- Twice if someone asks when Tinya or Ferro is coming back.
- Twice if the team says that Marvel's afraid of the Legion.
- Three times if the team says there are no plans for a third Legion series, but a miniseries is a possibility.
- Finish the keg if the Legion actually teams up with Marvel characters.
- ...Somebody follows up a 50 or more line article to just say "Me too!"
- ...A simple comment ignites a flamewar.
- Twice if it's a Floating Flamewar.
- ...Someone tries to make head or tails out of LSH Science.
- Twice if the use diagrams, equations or cite books.
- ...Michael Grabois brings up the "Klordny" quotes.
- ...Someone de-lurks.
- ...Someone misspells Ayla, Luornu, Imra, Cargg, Bgztl, or Shvaughn.
- Twice if someone mispronounces Ayla.
- ...Someone tries to think of a way to bring back the preboot version.
- ...Someone tries to think of a way to bring back Tinya.
- ...Someone tries to think of a way to tie Phase into current continuity.
- ...Dr. Mayavale is mentioned.
- ...Tom Peyer, Roger Stern, or Ron Boyd posts a message.
- Twice if Tom McCraw or Jeff Moy show up.
- Three times if KC Carlson shows up.
- Chug if RobRaza shows up.
- ...Someone comments about a character's tongue in a Moy story.
- Chug if they're keeping a list.
- ...Someone thinks of a way to keep the "Mon-el" name.
- ...Someone says "This isn't my Legion".
- ...Mordru's Vaudeville career is discussed.
- Twice if Glorith is mentioned as his partner.
- Three times if any other villain is mentioned.
- ...Someone mentions "Deathboing", "Arm-Fall-Off Lad", or "Fortress Lad."
- ...Yeechang Lee's IRC announcement shows up on time.
- ...Someone takes a poll.
- ...Someone mentions one of the Anal Retentive lists.
- ...Someone disparages the "Timber Wolf" miniseries.
- Three times if they try to defend it.
- ...Someone wishes Chris Sprouse or Adam Hughes would take up the art chores.
- ...Someone starts an X-Men vs. Legion thread.
- Three times if someone posts in a non-flammatory manner.
- ...Buy a round for the group if your name is Tuckerized into a story.
- Chug if someone mentions your new "Legion number."
- ...Chug if someone claims that the "Wanderers" series is what got them into the Legion.
- Originally posted Feb. 11, 1996 by Michael Grabois [WizardImps@hotmail.com]
- Updates and suggestions by:
- T. Troy McNemar, Esq. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Mike Morris [MykePM@aol.com]
Go to the v2/v3 Drinking Game
Go to the Postboot Drinking Game
Back to Bits O' Legionnaire Business
Comments? Suggestions? Send 'em to me at WizardImps@hotmail.com
Page content and layout © 1996-2000 Michael Grabois and Astra Enterprises.
Last updated: August 7, 2000